Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word yodeler:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "yodeler" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- yodeler: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- yodeler: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- yodeler: Wordnik [home, info]
- yodeler: Wiktionary [home, info]
- yodeler: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Yodeler: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- yodeler: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- yodeler: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- yodeler: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See yodel for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (yodel)
▸ noun: a songlike cry in which the voice fluctuates rapidly between the normal voice and falsetto
▸ verb: sing by changing register; sing by yodeling
("The Austrians were yodeling in the mountains"
▸ Also see yodel
Additional searches for yodeler...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.