Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word yearns:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "yearns" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- yearns: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- yearns: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Yearns, yearns: Wordnik [home, info]
- yearns: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- yearns: Wiktionary [home, info]
- yearns: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- yearns: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- yearns: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See yearn for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (yearn)
▸ verb: have affection for; feel tenderness for
▸ verb: have a desire for something or someone who is not present
▸ verb: desire strongly or persistently
▸ Also see yearn
Additional searches for yearns...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.