Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word xerophytism:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "xerophytism" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- xerophytism: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- xerophytism: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- xerophytism: Wordnik [home, info]
- xerophytism: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- xerophytism: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- xerophytism: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See xerophyte for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (xerophyte)
▸ noun: plant adapted for life with a limited supply of water; compare hydrophyte and mesophyte
▸ Also see xerophyte
Additional searches for xerophytism...
Search completed in 0.018 seconds.