Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word wringbolt:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "wringbolt" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- wringbolt: Wordnik [home, info]
- Wringbolt, wringbolt: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Wringbolt: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- wringbolt: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Wringbolt: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- wringbolt: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Wringbolt: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- wringbolt: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (wringbolt)|
(n.) A bolt used by shipwrights, to bend and secure the planks against the timbers till they are fastened by bolts, spikes, or treenails; -- not to be confounded with ringbolt.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)