Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word worrit:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "worrit" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- worrit: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Worrit: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Worrit: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- worrit: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Worrit: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- worrit: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- worrit: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (worrit)|
(n.) Worry; anxiety.
(v. t.) To worry; to annoy.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to worrit