Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word wolfishness:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "wolfishness" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- wolfishness: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- wolfishness: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- wolfishness: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- wolfishness: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- wolfishness: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See wolfish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (wolfish)
▸ adjective: resembling or characteristic (or considered characteristic) of a wolf
▸ adjective: devouring or craving food in great quantities
▸ Also see wolfish
Additional searches for wolfishness...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.