Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word whirlabout:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "whirlabout" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- whirlabout: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- whirlabout: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Whirlabout, whirlabout: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Whirlabout: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- whirlabout: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Whirlabout: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- whirlabout: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- whirlabout: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (whirlabout)|
(n.) Something that whirls or turns about in a rapid manner; a whirligig.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to whirlabout