Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word wheelbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "wheelbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- wheelbird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Wheelbird, wheelbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Wheelbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- wheelbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Wheelbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- wheelbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Wheelbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- wheelbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (wheelbird)|
(n.) The European goatsucker.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for wheelbird...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.