Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word weasy:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "weasy" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- weasy: Wordnik [home, info]
- Weasy: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Weasy: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- weasy: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Weasy: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- weasy: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Weasy: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
- weasy: Worthless Word For The Day [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- weasy: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (weasy)|
(a.) Given to sensual indulgence; gluttonous.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for weasy...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.