Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word washier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "washier" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- washier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- washier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- washier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- washier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- washier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See washy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (washy)
▸ adjective: lacking strength or vigor
("A washy handshake"
▸ adjective: overly diluted; thin and insipid
▸ adjective: having lost freshness or brilliance of color
▸ Also see washy
Additional searches for washier...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.