Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word wagger:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "wagger" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- wagger: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- wagger: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- wagger: Wordnik [home, info]
- wagger: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- wagger: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- wagger: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- wagger: Idioms [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- wagger: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See wag for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (wag)
▸ noun: causing to move repeatedly from side to side
▸ noun: a witty amusing person who makes jokes
▸ verb: move from side to side
("The happy dog wagged his tail"
▸ Also see wag
Additional searches for wagger...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.