Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word voces:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "voces" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- voces: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- voces: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Voces, voces: Wordnik [home, info]
- Voces: Wiktionary [home, info]
- voces: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- voces: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- voces: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See vox for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (vox)
▸ noun: the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
▸ Also see vox
Additional searches for voces...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.