Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word viremic:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "viremic" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- viremic: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- viremic: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- viremic: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- viremic: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- viremic: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- viremic: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See viremia for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (viremia)
▸ noun: the presence of a virus in the blood stream
("Viremia spread the smallpox virus to the internal organs"
▸ Also see viremia
Additional searches for viremic...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.