Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word videotaping:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "videotaping" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- videotaping: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- videotaping: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Videotaping, videotaping: Wordnik [home, info]
- videotaping: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- videotaping: Wiktionary [home, info]
- videotaping: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- videotaping: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- videotaping: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- videotaping: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See videotape for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (videotape)
▸ noun: a relatively wide magnetic tape for use in recording visual images and associated sound
▸ noun: a video recording made on magnetic tape
▸ verb: record on videotape
▸ Also see videotape
Additional searches for videotaping...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.