Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word unsteadied:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "unsteadied" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- unsteadied: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- unsteadied: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- unsteadied: Wordnik [home, info]
- unsteadied: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- unsteadied: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- unsteadied: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- unsteadied: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- unsteadied: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See unsteady for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (unsteady)
▸ adjective: subject to change or variation especially in behavior
("Her unsteady walk"
▸ adjective: not firmly or solidly positioned
("Climbing carefully up the unsteady ladder"
▸ adjective: not having a steady rhythm
▸ Also see unsteady
Additional searches for unsteadied...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.