Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word unlearns:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "unlearns" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- unlearns: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- unlearns: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- unlearns: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- unlearns: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- unlearns: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See unlearn for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (unlearn)
▸ verb: discard something previously learnt, like an old habit
▸ verb: try to forget; put out of one's memory or knowledge
▸ Also see unlearn
Additional searches for unlearns...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.