Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word unfolds:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "unfolds" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- unfolds: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- unfolds: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Unfolds, unfolds: Wordnik [home, info]
- unfolds: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- unfolds: Wiktionary [home, info]
- unfolds: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- unfolds: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- unfolds: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- unfolds: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- unfolds: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See unfold for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (unfold)
▸ verb: extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
("Unfold the newspaper"
▸ verb: open to the view
("A walk through town will unfold many interesting buildings"
▸ verb: spread out or open from a closed or folded state
▸ verb: develop or come to a promising stage
▸ Also see unfold
Additional searches for unfolds...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.