Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word underbrace:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "underbrace" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- underbrace: Wordnik [home, info]
- Underbrace: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Underbrace: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- underbrace: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Underbrace: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- underbrace: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Underbrace: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Science (1 matching dictionary)
- Underbrace: Eric Weisstein's World of Mathematics [home, info]
Quick definitions (underbrace)|
(v. t.) To brace, fasten, or bind underneath or below.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)