Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word uncape:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "uncape" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- uncape: Wordnik [home, info]
- Uncape: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Uncape: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- uncape: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Uncape: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- uncape: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Uncape: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Art (1 matching dictionary)
- UNCAPE: Shakespeare Glossary [home, info]
Quick definitions (uncape)|
(v. t.) To remove a cap or cape from.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for uncape...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.