Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word umbras:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "umbras" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- umbras: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- umbras: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- umbras: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Umbra's, umbras: Wordnik [home, info]
- umbras: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- umbras: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- umbras: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- UMBRAS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See umbra for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (umbra)
▸ noun: a region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light
▸ Also see umbra
Additional searches for umbras...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.