Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word twofers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "twofers" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- twofers: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- twofers: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- twofers: Wiktionary [home, info]
- twofers: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- twofers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See twofer for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (twofer)
▸ noun: a coupon that allows the holder to purchase two items (as two tickets to a play) for the price of one
▸ noun: an offer of two for the price of one
▸ Also see twofer
Additional searches for twofers...
Search completed in 0.052 seconds.