Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word twaddled:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "twaddled" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- twaddled: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- twaddled: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- twaddled: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- twaddled: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Twaddled: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- twaddled: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- twaddled: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See twaddle for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (twaddle)
▸ noun: pretentious or silly talk or writing
▸ verb: speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #34518)
▸ Also see twaddle
Additional searches for twaddled...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.