Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word tummies:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "tummies" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- tummies: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- tummies: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- tummies: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Tummies, tummies: Wordnik [home, info]
- tummies: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- tummies: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- tummies: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- tummies: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Tummies: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See tummy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (tummy)
▸ noun: an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
▸ noun: slang terms for a paunch
▸ Also see tummy
Additional searches for tummies...
Search completed in 0.047 seconds.