Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word triodes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "triodes" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- triodes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- triodes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- triodes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- triodes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- triodes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See triode for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (triode)
▸ noun: a thermionic vacuum tube having three electrodes; fluctuations of the charge on the grid control the flow from cathode to anode which making amplification possible
▸ Also see triode
Additional searches for triodes...
Search completed in 0.098 seconds.