Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word tinily:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "tinily" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- tinily: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- tinily: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- tinily: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- tinily: Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed. [home, info]
- tinily: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- tinily: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- tinily: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- tinily: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- tinily: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See tiny for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (tiny)
▸ adjective: very small
A female given name (rare: 1 in 50000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2738)
▸ Also see tiny
Additional searches for tinily...
Search completed in 0.1 seconds.