Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word thornlike:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "thornlike" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- thornlike: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- thornlike: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- thornlike: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- thornlike: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- thornlike: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- thornlike: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See thorn for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (thorn)
▸ noun: a Germanic character of runic origin
▸ noun: something that causes irritation and annoyance
("He's a thorn in my flesh"
▸ noun: a sharp-pointed tip on a stem or leaf
A surname (common: 1 in 25000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #2785)
▸ Also see thorn
Additional searches for thornlike...
Search completed in 0.026 seconds.