Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word thermotype:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "thermotype" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- thermotype: Wordnik [home, info]
- Thermotype, thermotype: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Thermotype: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- thermotype: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Thermotype: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- thermotype: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Thermotype: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- thermotype: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (thermotype)|
(n.) A picture (as of a slice of wood) obtained by first wetting the object slightly with hydrochloric or dilute sulphuric acid, then taking an impression with a press, and next strongly heating this impression.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)