Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word tauter:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "tauter" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- tauter: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- tauter: Wordnik [home, info]
- tauter: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- tauter: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- tauter: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- tauter: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- tauter: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- Tauter: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See taut for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (taut)
▸ adjective: pulled or drawn tight
▸ adjective: subjected to great tension; stretched tight
("Her nerves were taut as the strings of a bow"
▸ Also see taut
Additional searches for tauter...
Search completed in 0.024 seconds.