Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word synocil:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "synocil" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- synocil: Wordnik [home, info]
- Synocil, synocil: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Synocil: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- synocil: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Synocil: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- synocil: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Synocil: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- synocil: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (synocil)|
(n.) A sense organ found in certain sponges. It consists of several filaments, each of which arises from a single cell.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)