Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word surrogating:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "surrogating" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- surrogating: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- surrogating: Wiktionary [home, info]
- surrogating: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- surrogating: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- surrogating: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- surrogating: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- surrogating: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See surrogate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (surrogate)
▸ noun: someone who takes the place of another person
▸ noun: a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
▸ adjective: providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
▸ Also see surrogate
Additional searches for surrogating...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.