Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word supplicates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "supplicates" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- supplicates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- supplicates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- supplicates: Wordnik [home, info]
- supplicates: Wiktionary [home, info]
- supplicates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- supplicates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- supplicates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See supplicate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (supplicate)
▸ verb: ask humbly (for something)
("He supplicated the King for clemency"
▸ verb: ask for humbly or earnestly, as in prayer
("Supplicate God's blessing"
▸ verb: make a humble, earnest petition
("Supplicate for permission"
▸ Also see supplicate
Additional searches for supplicates...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.