Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word superannuates:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "superannuates" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- superannuates: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- superannuates: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- superannuates: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Superannuates: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- superannuates: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- superannuates: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See superannuate for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (superannuate)
▸ verb: retire and pension (someone) because of age or physical inability
▸ verb: retire or become ineligible because of old age or infirmity
▸ verb: become obsolete
▸ verb: declare to be obsolete
▸ Also see superannuate
Additional searches for superannuates...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.