Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word subleased:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "subleased" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- subleased: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- subleased: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- subleased: Wordnik [home, info]
- subleased: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- subleased: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (2 matching dictionaries)
- subleased: Legal dictionary [home, info]
- subleased: Financial dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See sublease for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (sublease)
▸ noun: a lease from one lessee to another
▸ verb: lease or rent all or part of (a leased or rented property) to another person
▸ Also see sublease
Additional searches for subleased...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.