Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word suaver:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "suaver" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- suaver: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- suaver: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- suaver: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- suaver: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- suaver: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- suaver: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See suave for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (suave)
▸ adjective: smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
("Affable, suave, moderate men...smugly convinced of their respectability - Ezra Pound"
▸ adjective: having a sophisticated charm
▸ Also see suave