Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word strumae:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "strumae" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- strumae: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- strumae: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- strumae: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- strumae: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Strumae: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- strumae: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- strumae: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- strumae: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- strumae: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See struma for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (struma)
▸ noun: a form of tuberculosis characterized by swellings of the lymphatic glands
▸ noun: abnormally enlarged thyroid gland; can result from under-production or over-production of hormone or from a deficiency of iodine in the diet
▸ Also see struma
Additional searches for strumae...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.