Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word strepitores:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "strepitores" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- strepitores: Wordnik [home, info]
- Strepitores, strepitores: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Strepitores: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- strepitores: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Strepitores: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- strepitores: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Strepitores: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- strepitores: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (strepitores)|
(n. pl.) A division of birds, including the clamatorial and picarian birds, which do not have well developed singing organs.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)