Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word stoppled:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "stoppled" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- stoppled: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- stoppled: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- stoppled: Wiktionary [home, info]
- stoppled: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Stoppled: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Stoppled: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- stoppled: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- stoppled: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- stoppled: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See stopple for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (stopple)
▸ noun: blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
▸ verb: close or secure with or as if with a stopper
▸ Also see stopple
Additional searches for stoppled...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.