Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word statelier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "statelier" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- statelier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- statelier: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- statelier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- statelier: Wordnik [home, info]
- statelier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- statelier: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- statelier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- statelier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- statelier: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See stately for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (stately)
▸ adjective: of size and dignity suggestive of a statue
▸ adjective: impressive in appearance
▸ adjective: refined or imposing in manner or appearance; befitting a royal court
▸ Also see stately
Additional searches for statelier...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.