Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word startsy:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "startsy" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- startsy: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info]
- startsy: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- startsy: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Startsy: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- startsy: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- startsy: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See starets for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (starets)
▸ noun: a religious adviser (not necessarily a priest) in the Eastern Orthodox Church
▸ Also see starets
Additional searches for startsy...
Search completed in 0.049 seconds.