Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word squiffed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "squiffed" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- squiffed: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- squiffed: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- squiffed: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- squiffed: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- squiffed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- squiffed: Worthless Word For The Day [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- squiffed: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for squiffed...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.