Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word squattier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "squattier" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- squattier: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- squattier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- squattier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- squattier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- squattier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See squatty for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (squatty)
▸ adjective: short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature
("A squatty red smokestack"
▸ Also see squatty
Additional searches for squattier...
Search completed in 0.03 seconds.