Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word spryer:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "spryer" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- spryer: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- spryer: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- spryer: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- spryer: Wordnik [home, info]
- spryer: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- spryer: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- spryer: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- spryer: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- spryer: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See spry for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (spry)
▸ adjective: moving quickly and lightly
("The old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #9626)
▸ Also see spry
Additional searches for spryer...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.