|Did this word (snores) satisfy your request (wood rasp)? Yes No|
Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word snores:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "snores" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- snores: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- snores: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Snores, snores: Wordnik [home, info]
- snores: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- snores: Wiktionary [home, info]
- snores: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- snores: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- snores: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- snores: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See snore for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (snore)
▸ noun: the act of snoring or producing a snoring sound
▸ noun: the rattling noise produced when snoring
▸ verb: breathe noisily during one's sleep
("She complained that her husband snores"
▸ Also see snore
Additional searches for snores...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.