Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word snookers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "snookers" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- snookers: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Snooker's, snooker's, snookers: Wordnik [home, info]
- snookers: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- snookers: Wiktionary [home, info]
- snookers: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- snookers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- snookers: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See snooker for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (snooker)
▸ noun: a form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball
▸ verb: fool or dupe
("He was snookered by the con-man's smooth talk"
▸ verb: leave one's opponent unable to take a direct shot
▸ Also see snooker
Additional searches for snookers...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.