Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word smuggest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "smuggest" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- smuggest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- smuggest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- smuggest: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- smuggest: Wordnik [home, info]
- smuggest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- smuggest: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- smuggest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- smuggest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- smuggest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See smug for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (smug)
▸ adjective: marked by excessive complacency or self-satisfaction
("A smug glow of self-congratulation"
▸ Also see smug
Additional searches for smuggest...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.