Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word smarmier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "smarmier" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- smarmier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- smarmier: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- smarmier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- smarmier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- smarmier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- smarmier: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See smarmy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (smarmy)
▸ adjective: unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
▸ Also see smarmy
Additional searches for smarmier...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.