Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word slipperiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "slipperiest" is defined.
General (3 matching dictionaries)
- slipperiest: Wordnik [home, info]
- slipperiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- slipperiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- slipperiest: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- slipperiest: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See slippery for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (slippery)
▸ adjective: being such as to cause things to slip or slide
▸ adjective: not to be trusted
("How extraordinarily slippery a liar the camera is- James Agee"
▸ Also see slippery
Additional searches for slipperiest...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.