Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word sleazily:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "sleazily" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- sleazily: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- sleazily: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- sleazily: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- sleazily: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- sleazily: Wiktionary [home, info]
- sleazily: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- sleazily: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- sleazily: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- sleazily: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See sleazy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (sleazy)
▸ adjective: of cloth; thin and loosely woven
("The coat has a sleazy lining"
▸ adjective: morally degraded
("Sleazy characters hanging around casinos"
▸ adjective: of very poor quality
▸ Also see sleazy
▸ Popular nouns described by sleazily