Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word slakes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "slakes" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- slakes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- slakes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- slakes: Wordnik [home, info]
- slakes: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- slakes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- slakes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- slakes: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- slakes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- slakes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See slake for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (slake)
▸ verb: make less active or intense
▸ verb: cause to heat and crumble by treatment with water
▸ verb: satisfy (thirst)
▸ Also see slake
Additional searches for slakes...
Search completed in 0.029 seconds.