Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word skylarked:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "skylarked" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- skylarked: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- skylarked: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- skylarked: Wiktionary [home, info]
- skylarked: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- skylarked: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- skylarked: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See skylark for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (skylark)
▸ noun: brown-speckled European lark noted for singing while hovering at a great height
▸ verb: play boisterously
▸ Also see skylark
Additional searches for skylarked...
Search completed in 0.037 seconds.